Terms of Service and Use
Welcome to www.RealtyPRONetwork.com. This Website is offered to you, the “User” (Ask a Question, Contact Us, Member, Associate, Advisor, request information, request info packet, etc.), conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. By accessing, browsing, and using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated here. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use, join, or access our services. By providing us any of your contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, postal address, social media accounts, websites, blogs, etc.) by any means – general membership, joining as an Associate or Advisor, education registration, registering for our discounts, membership in our affiliate program, ‘Contact Us’ form submission, ‘Ask a Question’ form submission, miscellaneous online form submissions, online purchases, forum submissions, direct mail, etc., you acknowledge that We may contact you again by any of the aforementioned means. These Terms of Service and Use are subject to change at any time, without prior notice. “We” used below refers to RealtyPRO Network, LLC or www.realtypronetwork.com used interchangeably.
What is www.RealtyPRONetwork.com and how does it work? (3 types of users)
1) RealtyPRO Associates: For current, “Active/Valid” and “Involuntarily inactive/Valid” classified licensed agents (currently Florida licensees only) joining to “hang” and activate their license for the sole purpose of referring customers/clients to RealtyPRO Advisors, to get paid a referral fee.
You as a valid Florida licensed real estate salesperson or broker-associate can join RealtyPRONetwork.com and get paid referral fees for your referral resulting in a closed real estate transaction. This enables you to be free from paying any fees to join any local Realtor® Association or Board. We utilize only professional pre-qualified agents to refer your customers to. RealtyPRO Network, LLC is a Florida licensed real estate brokerage company, but does not broker any transactions, real estate deals, or closings. We strive to only connect the referred client and their real estate transaction to a valid qualified professional real estate broker, salesperson, or broker-associate.
2) RealtyPRO Advisors: For Realtors® looking to refer a customer/client to a qualified experienced professional in any desired location throughout the nation, or desiring to receive qualified buyer and seller referrals from our professional Network
Www.RealtyPRONetwork.com is an online marketplace that finds and connects “active” licensed agents and Realtors to other current, valid, and “active” licensed agents/Realtors. We use your preferences, choices, and interests as well as real estate professional qualifications to find the right agent who will best serve your client or customer’s needs.
3) Home buyers & sellers: Www.RealtyPRONetwork.com is an online marketplace that finds and connects you, the home buyer or seller, to RealtyPRO Advisors, pre-qualified experienced real estate professionals/Realtors that match your needs. Services from RealtyPRO Network are provided free of charge to individual home sellers and buyers. When you submit a request to find an Advisor to help you buy or sell your home, we use your preferences, choices, and interests as well as real estate professional qualifications to match you with the right Advisor who will best serve your needs in any desired location throughout the nation.
Www.RealtyPRONetwork.com does not broker transactions. We are paid a referral fee after matching home buyers and sellers with real estate professionals that results in a closed real estate transaction, and also paid monthly subscriptions from our Advisors. The terms of any agreement between our participating real estate professionals and their buyer/seller clients are not endorsed, recommended or otherwise known to or by www.RealtyPRONetwork.com.
Obligations for Agents joining our Referral Network as a RealtyPRO Associate:
In joining RealtyPRO Network as a RealtyPRO Associate referring agent only, you warrant and agree to the following:
1) You are a real estate salesperson or broker with a current and valid license, of legal age, and capable of forming a legally binding contract;
2) All information you submit to RealtyPRONetwork.com is true and complete and you will maintain your license and promptly update your Profile or other Information supplied to RealtyProNetwork.com or to Users;
3) As a RealtyPRONetwork.com RealtyPRO Associate, you are not allowed to register or represent yourself as a regular (unlicensed) buyer or seller, even if your intention is to buy or sell property. We will handle your situation separately from regular buyers and sellers (you are basically referring yourself to our network for a Realtor/Advisor to work with), therefore NO commission reductions to the Realtor simply for holding an active real estate license with RealtyPRO Network. See 12) below for more regarding NO commission reductions;
4) You have complied with all state required real estate licensing laws and have the required post and continuing education completed.
5) All information you submit to prospective customers about your services is your responsibility and not RealtyPRONetwork.com’s offering of service;
6) Your services do not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
7) RealtyPRONetwork.com reserves the right to terminate the participation of any RealtyPRO Associate for any reason at RealtyPRONetwork.com’s sole discretion at any time (disciplinary if Associate is not abiding by these rules/Terms of Service and Use);
8) A RealtyPRONetwork.com “customer” (referral) is any person or business entity, home buyer or home seller, commercial property buyer or seller, commercial business buyer or seller, or real estate agent, who is introduced, sent, or referred to us by you, or by any of our websites, email, social media, news websites, fax or phone, RealtyPRONetwork.com or any of our real estate landing page websites. All customers are property of RealtyPRO Network, LLC, as it works for any real estate brokerage;
9) If required by us, you will obtain the appropriate approval/authorization from all relevant governmental authorities and other parties in order to complete a RealtyPRONetwork.com referral;
10) You recognize that fraudulent usage of any service provided by RealtyPRONetwork.com real estate services may subject you to liability, and legal claims from both customers and RealtyPRO Network, LLC.;
11) We MUST have an executed referral agreement stating, the percentage of referral commission, in place with the referred to Realtor’s Brokerage (signed by that brokerage’s managing/qualifying broker), BEFORE that Realtor starts working with your referred customer, or also with you the RealtyPRO Associate (when buying or selling your own property);
12) NO COMMISSION REDUCTIONS outside of closing, or rebates on the HUD to a RealtyPRO Associate in lieu of an actual referral fee paid to RealtyPRO Network. If you are listing your own property through one of our Advisors or a brokerage we have or will have a referral agreement with, you are not allowed to just get or take a personal listing commission reduction from that brokerage, simply for holding a real estate license active with RealtyPRO Network (thereby trying to eliminate RealtyPRO Network from the referral transaction). We are still taking on liability for you as our active licensed Associate. If you the Associate is negotiating the referral commission with the referred to agent/brokerage, the referral commission terms must be approved by RealtyPRO Network (broker/brokerage) first. All referral commissions should be listed on the HUD settlement statement as a referral commission to RealtyPRO Network (in some cases the the referred to Brokerage will directly send RealtyPRO Network a referral fee check after closing). RealtyPRO Network Brokerage is still entitled to the agreed to Associate/Brokerage split of any and all referral transactions the Associate is involved with while their license has been active with RealtyPRO Network. Purposely trying to eliminate RealtyPRO Network from any transaction the Associate is involved with while their license has been active with RealtyPRO Network is cause for immediate deactivation of Associate’s license (without any refunds of any kind), and possibly further legal actions;
13) RealtyPRO Network, LLC must receive a signed official final HUD statement to verify correct figures before a commission check will be issued to the RealtyPRO Associate;
14) RealtyPRO Associates are NOT Realtors. You can never refer to yourself as a Realtor, which is a registered service/trade mark ONLY for use by members of the National Association of Realtors. A RealtyPRO Associate is a licensed real estate agent with his or her license held active with the real estate referral brokerage and license holding company RealtyPRO Network, LLC.
15) You are allowed to discontinue your affiliation and deactivate your license with RealtyPRO Network at any time, But you must keep us informed that you are doing so, also so that we can cancel the automatic billing on your credit/debit card for the next renewal period;
16) Residential resale real estate referral commissions are at 80% split to the Associate;
17) Residential new construction real estate referral commissions are generally double the standard referral to the Associate;
18) Commercial real estate, industrial, and business referral commissions are at 50% split to the Associate;
19) New construction, commercial and industrial real estate, and commercial business transactions are overall much different than residential, with increased complexities, paperwork/contracts, time frames, variable listing commission percentages, non-standard/varied referral commissions, legalities, etc. and therefore vastly increased liability for RealtyPRO Network. This directly affects the referral commission split between RealtyPRO Network and Associates for these types of real estate referrals;
20) You must have an active license and membership with RealtyPRO Network at the time of any referral commission payout. That means you can not move your license to another brokerage (i.e. going full-time) or make your license inactive (voluntarily or involuntarily) for whatever reason before or during a commission payout period or we can not legally pay you a referral commission (and will not pay you until you reactivate with us and pay the membership fee again). We take all legal rules and regulations of each states’ division of real estate seriously, and will NOT do anything to jeopardize our business, licenses, and reputation;
21) If you choose any other annual membership payment option (i.e. monthly, quarterly, 3/year, etc.) than 1 annual payment paid in full each year, and you submit a referral(s) and it closes before you have made all your membership payments for that year, all your remaining payments due for the year will be deducted from your commission check(s) after your split.
22) RealtyPRO Network will be paid a minimum of $150.00 from the net referral commission proceeds due RPN for each of your closed referrals regardless of your Associate commission split, to cover our time and costs to stay viable for our agents and network. (i.e. The same amount of time and expense on average is required to process very small referrals which would be a loss to RPN and negatively affect our business; $150 is the breakeven point);
Obligations of agents joining our network as RealtyPRO Advisors:
In joining RealtyPRO Network, LLC as a RealtyPRO Advisor, you warrant and agree to the following:
1) You are a real estate salesperson or broker with a current and valid license, of legal age, and capable of forming a legally binding contract;
2) Only experienced professionally skilled real estate Realtors can be part of www.RealtyPRONetwork.com’s agent-to-agent network.
3) You have three (3) or more years experience in your local market area as a Realtor.
4) You have individually sold or completed ten (10) transactions within the last twelve (12) months.
5) All information you submit to www.RealtyPRONetwork.com is true and complete and that you will maintain and promptly update your Profile or other Information supplied to www.RealtyPRONetwork.com or to Users;
6) You have your qualifying broker’s or manager’s consent to advertise on and use www.RealtyPRONetwork.com to advertise you or your company’s services.
7) You will not use any lead information or client details obtained through www.RealtyPRONetwork.com to locate, identify or directly contact a home seller or home buyer in any manner without first accepting the requested service type received from www.RealtyPRONetwork.com;
8) You have complied with all state and federal real estate licensing laws, have the required continuing education completed, your real estate license is activated, and you are in good standing with the local Realtor board/association in your region, at all times.
9) All information you submit to customers about your services is your responsibility and not www.RealtyPRONetwork.com’s offering of service;
10) You will provide customers with all information and notices legally required with all real estate licensing and regulatory requirements applicable to real estate agents;
11) Your products and services do not violate any applicable laws or regulations;
12) Www.RealtyPRONetwork.com reserves the right to terminate the participation of any Real Estate Professional for any reason at www.RealtyPRONetwork.com’s sole discretion at any time;
13) You and your broker agree to pay www.RealtyPRONetwork.com a minimum referral fee of 25% of the gross commission and all fees collected (including but not limited to referral fee payments to other third parties) for all successful referrals (close of a real estate transaction) from www.RealtyPRONetwork.com;
14) A www.RealtyPRONetwork.com Referral is any person, home buyer, or home seller whose name is sent or referred to you by website, email, text, smart phone app, fax, or phone from www.RealtyPRONetwork.com real estate services;
15) If required, you will obtain the appropriate approval/authorization from all relevant governmental authorities and other parties in order to complete a www.RealtyPRONetwork.com referral and to pay the corresponding referral fee to www.RealtyPRONetwork.com;
16) You recognize that fraudulent usage of any service provided by www.RealtyPRONetwork.com real estate services may subject you to liability and legal claims from customers, clients, or referrals from www.RealtyPRONetwork.com, and also RealtyPRO Network, LLC itself.
17) You have the appropriate automobile insurance coverage.
18) You hold RealtyPRO Network, LLC and it’s affiliates harmless of all liability with regard to any incident, altercation, or damages involving any prospect supplied by RealtyPRO Network, LLC or it’s Associates, Advisors, or any other representative.
Responsibilities of unlicensed (no real estate license) Buyers & Seller Users (user type 3 above):
In using our services as a home buyer and/or home seller, you warrant and agree to:
1) You promise and warrant that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge including valid contact information.
2) You are interested in loan and/or realty services such as buying and/or selling property.
3) You expressly consent to being contacted by us and by our lenders and/or real estate professionals via the contact information provided by you in order that we may provide the services set forth on our site, and you hereby consent to any such calls even if your phone number is on any Federal or State Do Not Call List.
4) You are of legal age and are otherwise capable of forming a legally binding contract.
5) You acknowledge that www.RealtyPRONetwork.com does not brokerage any loans and is not an agent of you, or any participating lender or real estate professional or Brokerage.
6) You acknowledge that www.RealtyPRONetwork.com makes no such representations, endorsements, recommendations and/or warranties of the products of any particular lender or real estate professional that may use the www.RealtyPRONetwork.com service as www.RealtyPRONetwork.com has no direct affiliations to any other lending or real estate firms or agencies, and you agree that www.RealtyPRONetwork.com shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such services.
7) You acknowledge that nothing on this web site contains a binding offer, promise or otherwise, either to make a specific loan or that any participating lender or real estate professional will make any loan for any purpose or on any specific terms. Likewise, www.RealtyPRONetwork.com does not guarantee that the loan terms or rates offered and made available by participating Lenders through this Web site are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market. Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer or promise for a loan commitment or interest rate lock-in agreement.
8) You are not obligated to accept any loan offer that is presented to you from our lenders or view any profiles of real estate professionals. Our service is absolutely free, no obligation to you.
9) You acknowledge that posted users’ ratings and reviews (on RealtyPRONetwork.com or from any other website but republished on RealtyPRONetwork.com) might not reflect the actual quality of service that you may receive from participating lenders and real estate professionals/Advisors. Www.RealtyPRONetwork.com disclaims any liability arising from and the accuracy of any users’ ratings and reviews.
10) You acknowledge that www.RealtyPRONetwork.com does not review or verify the information, offers, profile, or promotions that are self-reported by our participating lenders and real estate professionals and www.RealtyPRONetwork.com does not make representations or warrants that our participating lenders and real estate professionals are appropriately licensed, bankruptcy free, or carry any adequate and appropriate insurance at the time initial, presently, or thereafter the registration. You should independently make use of all appropriate government, public, consumer and other agencies or sources to verify all matters.
Obligations Applicable to All Users and Service Providers
You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including the accuracy and completeness of all content that you (or anyone using your account) submit, post, or transmit through the Services.
You agree not to use the Services to do any of the following:
Violate any local, state, national or international law; stalk, harass or harm another individual or communicate with such individual after being advised to cease any such communications; collect, harvest or store personal data about other users including email addresses or contact Sellers for any purpose other than responding to the content posted by such Sellers; impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the www.RealtyPRONetwork.com Website or the other Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the www.RealtyPRONetwork.com web site; and upload, submit, post, store or transmit any (a) content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racist, sexist, homophobic, or ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) content that infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party; or (d) material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs, for example, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, time bombs and the like, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (d) unsolicited advertising material, notices or “spam”, “junk mail”, pyramid schemes, chain letters or the like; (e) surveys that have not been approved or cleared by us; or (f) contests or games of chance.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, ideas, intellectual property, and software, is the property of RealtyPRO Network, LLC or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of RealtyPRO Network, LLC and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of RealtyPRO Network, LLC or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
The Intellectual Property is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any material or content on the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, and/or exploit any Intellectual Property in any way (including by e-mail or other electronic means) from this Website without www.RealtyPRONetwork.com’s express prior written consent. Modification of any Intellectual Property or use of any Intellectual Property for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights, trademark rights, and other proprietary rights. The use of any Intellectual Property on any other site or networked computer environment, or maintaining unauthorized links to the Site, is prohibited by these Terms.
WE, OUR MEMBERS, ASSOCIATES, ADVISORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING LENDERS, AND REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS/AGENTS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE (www.RealtyPRONetwork.com) AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. REALTYPRO NETWORK’S SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE, OUR MEMBERS, ASSOCIATES, ADVISORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING LENDERS, AND REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS/AGENTS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (1) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (2) ANY WARRANTIES THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; (3) ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE USE, OR RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE BY THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE WHETHER RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF REALTYPRO NETWORK AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING LENDERS, AND REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. YOU ALONE ASSUME ANY AND ALL COSTS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WWW.REALTYPRONETWORK.COM / REALTYPRO NETWORK, LLC, INCLUDING ITS RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, ASSOCIATES, ADVISORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS, PARTICIPATING LENDERS, AND REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS/AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH ANY DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Your Account, Password, and Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. We recommend that you memorize this information, and not write it down. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security related to the Services. WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO ADEQUATELY SAFEGUARD YOUR USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD, OR TO OTHERWISE COMPLY WITH THIS SECTION.
Links to Third Parties
This Web site may contain links to Web sites maintained by third parties. Please be aware that these links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Www.RealtyPRONetwork.com/RealtyPRO Network, LLC does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, product or services available on such Web sites. Www.RealtyPRONetwork.com/RealtyPRO Network, LLC’s inclusion of a link to a Web site does not in any way imply an endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our members, associates, advisors, Realtors, officers, directors, agents, and employees and/or our suppliers, participating lenders, and real estate professionals, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Any claim or controversy arising out of or relating to the use of www.RealtyPRONetwork.com’s services, to the goods or services provided by www.RealtyPRONetwork.com, or to any acts or omissions for which you may contend www.RealtyPRONetwork.com is liable, including but not limited to any claim or controversy as to arbitrability (“Dispute”), shall be finally, and exclusively, settled by arbitration venue in the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court in and for Brevard County, Florida, or the Federal Middle District Court of Florida. The arbitration shall be held before one arbitrator under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in force at that time. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the AAA rules. Should no AAA rule regarding the selection of an arbitrator be in effect, the consumer shall select an arbitrator from a panel of arbitrators acceptable to www.RealtyPRONetwork.com. In any arbitration lawsuit, www.RealtyPRONetwork.com will pay the filing fee, plus the costs associated with the first day of arbitration, with the remaining costs of arbitration paid by the non-prevailing party the prevailing party shall recover all fees and costs from the non-prevailing party. To begin the arbitration process, Prior to any lawsuit, a party must make a written demand there for to resolve the matter at least thirty (30) days prior to the filing a lawsuit. Any judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction in Brevard County, Florida. The arbitrators shall not have the power to award damages in connection with any Dispute in excess of actual compensatory damages and shall not multiply actual damages or award consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, and each party irrevocably waives any claim thereto. The agreement to arbitrate shall not be construed as an agreement to the joinder or consolidation of any arbitration under this agreement with an arbitration of disputes or claims of any non-party, regardless of the nature of the issues or disputes involved.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, and without liability, to terminate your access to all or part of the www.RealtyPRONetwork.com Website, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Brevard County, Florida, USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and www.RealtyPRONetwork.com/RealtyPRO Network, LLC as a result of this agreement or use of this Website. Www.RealtyPRONetwork.com’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of www.RealtyPRONetwork.com’s right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by www.RealtyPRONetwork.com with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and www.RealtyPRONetwork.com with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and www.RealtyPRONetwork.com with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.